[bt-devel] Config system

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Thu Feb 19 09:34:41 MST 2009

Gary Holmlund wrote:

> I agree with your comments about needing a KActionCollection
> replacement. I think that a BtActionCollection with the above functions
> is right, at least for now.
>
> I have a version of BT running with no KAction, KActionMenu, KMenu, and
> KApplication. I had to comment out some actions that needed "return an
> action by name". It also does not yet have command line arguments. I
> should be able to address these two issues in the next few days.

So, how do we continue? Can I write the BtActionCollection or is it
better if you do it? Can you continue without it? If you feel it's
easier to do it alone, you could create a temporary branch for the
version you mentioned. I could take it and see if I can compile it with
Windows.

I will be away tomorrow and for the weekend and can't do any work then.

--Eeli Kaikkonen