[bt-devel] BibleTime 1.7rc1 released - PLEASE TEST - 1.7 final scheduled very soon

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Thu Feb 5 05:21:41 MST 2009

Looking forward to a great release guys. We did some work to allow BT to compile against current SWORD svn. Maybe try svn up on everything, and make distclean and make install on sword svn and try again? He it's just a small problem, I'd really like to have a look before release. Let me know.

 -Troy.