[bt-devel] BibleTime 2.5.rc1 released - Windows Version - Hebrew Now Working

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Sat Dec 19 03:37:44 MST 2009

On Fri, 18 Dec 2009, Gary Holmlund wrote:
> I have rebuilt BT for Windows using Qt 4.5.3 instead of 4.6. This fixes
> the Hebrew font crash. I only switch to Qt 4.6 from 4.5.3 a couple of
> weeks ago, so we have some testing history with 4.5.3.

Good. This is of course relevant information if we report this bug.
Another thing which comes to mind is the font - does it happen with all
Hebrew fonts? It could be a bug in the font itself, too. It should be
tested with other platforms than Windows, but Qt 4.6 isn't yet included
in most distros.

  Yours,
	Eeli Kaikkonen (Mr.), Oulu, Finland