[bt-devel] BibleTime 2.5.rc1 released - Windows Version

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Fri Dec 18 02:32:46 MST 2009

On Thu, 17 Dec 2009, Gary Holmlund wrote:
> I confirmed the crash in BT and saved the html text for the crash. I
> created a simple example with a main window containing a QWebView. I had
> the example load the html text that had crashed. No crash. Without an
> example I don't believe the Qt people will look at it. Humm?

We can't just leave it be either. I think you can build with an older Qt
version and see if it works. But eventually we have to move to a newer
version and if the bug is still present, Hebrew language modules will be
unusable. We can't let that happen.

I think you have to just find as much information as you can and report
it. We will see where it leads to. At least we already have code where
it happens and where it doesn't, BT source code and binary is available
for them to test etc. If you find the Qt versions between which this is
triggered we are in a good situation.

  Yours,
	Eeli Kaikkonen (Mr.), Oulu, Finland