[bt-devel] [Bibletime-translations] BibleTime 2.5.rc1 released

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Wed Dec 16 13:26:17 MST 2009

On Wed, 16 Dec 2009, Martin Gruner wrote:
> we just released the rc1 version of BibleTime 2.5 (Christmas edition).
>
> @Translators: Please check at http://bibletime.info/translation.shtml if the
> UI translations for your language are up to date. If not, please consider
> submitting an updated version.
>
> @Developers: SVN trunk is open again, for 2.6 development. All changes for 2.5
> must now go BOTH into trunk and into branch bugfix-2-5, from which the 2.5
> release will be made. Thank you!

Developers should NOT run make messages before the final is released.
Otherwise the .ts files will be updated with the new strings from trunk
instead of 2.5 branch. The same goes for those translators who use a
local svn copy, if there are any such translators besides me. If you
download the .ts file via our web page you don't have to care about
this.

  Yours,
	Eeli Kaikkonen (Mr.), Oulu, Finland