[bt-devel] BibleTime 2.5.beta1 released

Martin Gruner mg.pub at gmx.net
Wed Dec 9 13:36:12 MST 2009

Hi all,

we just released the first beta version of BibleTime 2.5 (Christmas edition).

It can be downloaded from https://sourceforge.net/projects/bibletime/files
(should appear soon). An official beta release of BibleTime for Windows will
also appear soon.

Changes since 2.4:
- improvements to the subwindow arrangement algorithms
  - many bugfixes
  - new arrangement modes "Tile" and "Auto Tile"
- new module seletion header in the text windows
- tons of bugfixes
- many improvements to the windows port
- improved debug mode of the application
- improvements to build system

information about updates to your packages there!

@Translators: Please check at http://bibletime.info/translation.shtml if the
UI translations for your language are up to date. If not, please consider
submitting an updated version. We might remove some outdated incomplete
translations before the final release.

@Developers: We are now in feature and string freeze. Please ONLY make bugfix
changes. The branch will be created in about a week at rc1 release time. Then
trunk will be open again.
Btw, the main toolbar looks a bit orphaned right now. Should we leave it as it
is?

God bless,
mg

--

Bauplan des Lebens - längst im Gen entdeckt!
Die Wissenschaft ist stolz: Sie hat's gecheckt.

Wolf Rahn