[bt-devel] [ bibletime-Bugs-2894865 ] Changing install paths doesn't update bookshelf

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Thu Dec 3 04:43:36 MST 2009

Bugs item #2894865, was opened at 2009-11-09 22:34
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by eelik
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100954&aid=2894865&group_id=954

not just the latest update.
Category: Frontend / Bookshelf
Group: in progress

Initial Comment:
Adding or removing install destination paths doesn't update the bookshelf (iactually the backend). The bookshelf is reloaded but the paths are not updated. Only restarting the app helps. I have a feeling we have fixied this once, but it doesn't work.

Date: 2009-12-03 11:43

Message:
It really was once fixed in rev 918 by Martin. This requires SWORD black
magic. I tried to look into the SWORD sources but didn't find anything
useful. As always, the library is undocumented and the API is badly
organized to scare people out...

Comment By: Jaak Ristioja (jotik)
Date: 2009-12-03 11:26

Message:
When I try to add an install path, it shows up in the dialog where I can
manage the paths. But when I close that dialog, the bookshelf reloads, but
in the bookshelf manager combo box there is still only one install path.
And when I reopen the previous install path managing dialog, the install
path is not there any more.

I don't think its related to the bookshelf model itself. The main
bookshelf model for all installed paths just sits in CSwordBackend where
there used to be a QList, and all other models on top of it are updated
when it is updated.

Comment By: Eeli Kaikkonen (eelik)