[bt-devel] BT Windows version doesn't change Bible key

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Thu Dec 3 03:17:30 MST 2009

On Thu, 3 Dec 2009 johnduffy at cgcf.net wrote:
> I'm working on a Bible module which contains deuterocanonical books, in
> BibleCS and Xiphos.  I may have closed one of those with a noncanonical book
> reference opened, although it is unlikely.  Would that have interfered with
> BibleTime?

BibleTime supports different versifications, so it can't be that alone,
but may be related.

Can you send the module to us (to the list) or me for testing?

(BTW, if you have subscribed to this bt-devel list, we don't have add
personal addresses to Cc or To fields - have you subscribed?)

  Yours,
	Eeli Kaikkonen (Mr.), Oulu, Finland