[bt-devel] problem in bible key chooser

Martin Gruner mg.pub at gmx.net
Mon Aug 17 11:43:39 MST 2009

Jaak,

please commit. Looks nice.
And I'd also ask for the buttons to be a little bigger.

WRT to the verse click behaviour bug, I do not think that this behaviour
should be changed now. The current behaviour has been there for quite a while
and users are happy with it (no reports at least). It seems that in the bug
report the jump to verse 1 is wrong, this might be caused by broken locales or
something. We need to ask for the console error log. This could be fixed, but
the general mechanism we have in place is ok. Imo.

I think we'll rework the display logic in future, based on much more
javascript (jquery), but that will take some time. Then much more will happen
without a page reload than currently.

mg