[bt-devel] [ bibletime-Feature Requests-2826806 ] Wrong behavoir on verse number click

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sun Aug 16 05:41:05 MST 2009

Feature Requests item #2826806, was opened at 2009-07-25 01:15
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by jotik
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350954&aid=2826806&group_id=954

not just the latest update.
Category: General
Group: BibleTime 2.x

Initial Comment:
If I click on verse number, the verse will be marked and the text scrolls to verse 1. I built the Bibletime, version: 2.1. I have two text columns: german and russian. I have also ru_RU as language for books-titles. If i switch to english or german, the text is not scrolled to verse 1 after click. But it is scrolled to the top of the window.

- Is it possible to disable these jumps/scrolls generally? If I click on verse number I only want to mark the verse - nothing more, the verse should stay where it is.

Comment By: Jaak 'jotik' Ristioja (jotik)
Date: 2009-08-16 15:41

Message:
> how do i know this is implemented?
I'm sorry - I don't understand what you mean.

Comment By: Nobody/Anonymous (nobody)
Date: 2009-08-16 13:40

Message:

Date: 2009-08-15 15:55

Message:
I will be looking into the possibility of implementing the following:
1) When I click on the verse number, the verse is just selected.
2) When I double-click on the verse number, the verse is selected and
scrolled to the beginning of the view.

Comment By: Nobody/Anonymous (nobody)
Date: 2009-08-15 15:24

Message:
Yes, right.

Comment By: Jaak 'jotik' Ristioja (jotik)
Date: 2009-08-14 23:13

Message:
Do I understand you correctly, that you wish to switch between the
following two behaviors?
1) When I click on the verse number the verse is selected (this is what
you'd prefer)
2) When I click on the verse number the verse is selected and scrolled to
the beginning of the view (current behaviour)

Did I understand you correctly? Thanks.

Comment By: Nobody/Anonymous (nobody)
Date: 2009-08-14 23:00

Message:
I have also this behavior with default language. If i change the languages
- i became the problem. Is it possible to make "the view is scrolled so
that the verse number I clicked will be the first verse" - behavior
selectable or "on/off switchable" ? Persenally I like the behavior from 1.6
versions.

Comment By: Jaak 'jotik' Ristioja (jotik)
Date: 2009-08-14 22:08

Message:
In the latest SVN the behavior appears to be as follows: When I click on a
verse number, the view is scrolled so that the verse number I clicked will
be the first verse. Example: if I would click verse number 15, that verse
would be where verse 1 is on your screenshot.

Comment By: Nobody/Anonymous (nobody)
Date: 2009-08-14 21:36

Message:
why no activity? i would like to move this request to "bugs"