[bt-devel] problem in bible key chooser

Jaak Ristioja Ristioja at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 17:30:16 MST 2009

Eeli Kaikkonen wrote:
> On Thu, 11 Jun 2009, Gary Holmlund wrote:
>
>> Martin Gruner wrote:
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> running KDE4, the text box in my bible key choosers has a small height and
>>> font size (screenshot attached). Do you also have this problem?
>>>
>>> mg
>>>

>> I see the same issue running kubuntu 9.04, but I don't see it running
>> ubuntu 9.04. Possibly it is related to style since these are different
>> between gnome and kde.
>>
>> Gary
>
> Yes, it depends on style. I think I have put in some code to make the
> widget as small as possible, but apparently it wasn't a good idea. I
> have to remove the extra code. Then the whole toolbar will take more
> vertical space, but it's only couple of pixels.
>
>   Yours,
> 	Eeli Kaikkonen (Mr.), Oulu, Finland
> 	e-mail: eekaikko at mailx.studentx.oulux.fix (with no x)

I just developed a patch that will only show those arrows if the user
has hovered over the edit box. Although this is a small change in
functionality, this will hopefully work with most styles better than the
current implementation. I didn't commit it yet, because we are in freeze
(with no SVN branches, correct?) and I wanted your opinion on this
matter. I've attached the patch for testing. Please let me know what you
think.

God Bless! :)
Jaak Ristioja