[bt-devel] [ bibletime-Feature Requests-2831966 ] Hot key for movement by verse

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Tue Aug 4 07:16:22 MST 2009

Feature Requests item #2831966, was opened at 2009-08-04 04:59
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by gholmlund
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350954&aid=2831966&group_id=954

not just the latest update.
>Category: Frontend
>Group: BibleTime 2.x

Initial Comment:
I have come to BibleTime from Xiphos. I have spent a half hour trying to discover keyboard shortcuts to move to the next or previous verse in a bible passage. If there are such shortcuts, they need to be made more obvious to new users. If there are none, please add them.

Date: 2009-08-04 07:16

Message:
I have spent the last several weeks getting a shortcut editor working in
BibleTime and updating the code to initialize shortcuts. It is working
correctly in the current cvs version and will be in BibleTime 2.2 which is
currently scheduled to be released August 26th.