[bt-devel] MinGW

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 23:43:56 MST 2009

Good news for all you FOSS-toolchain lovers in the works: I have
succeeded in building a version of bibletime.exe on Windows with
MinGW/MSYS using, I think, entirely FOSS software.  Now, mind you, it
doesn't actually run yet, since there seems to be a few linking
problems with the Qt dll files I've built.  But I'm building 4.5.1
with the toolchain and hopefully things will work out better on my
next attempt on the morrow.  Ends up the problem I thought I was
having with CLucene ended up being a problem with pthread, which
doesn't really play nicely with Windows.

--Greg