[bt-devel] feature suggest

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 11:24:36 MST 2009

On Thu, Apr 23, 2009 at 1:20 PM, Eeli Kaikkonen
<eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi> wrote:
> Novák Géza wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>> Excuse me, but I have an idea...
>> What about the personal commentary modul makes available not under English
>> in Commentaries, but under it's own category? (I have only idea, not the
>> solution)
>>

> We should get rid of the downloadable Personal commentary and instead let
> users create new personal commentaries. Then they could select the language.
> But a new category could also be a good idea.

I mentioned in IRC to him that it's possible for a front-end to create
an arbitrary number of editable modules if it wants to.  The
mechanisms for module creation are directly in the library IIRC and
can be used in a similar manner to how they are used in the import
tools.  Then things like language can be specified at creation time.
And going forward we can think about enabling other module types to be
user creatable: lexica, daily devotionals, even possibly Bibles if we
want to be that daring. :)

--Greg