[bt-devel] Building and running with Qt Creator

Jaak Ristioja Ristioja at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 09:15:56 MST 2009

> These steps are not quite enough. The exact and working steps are now in
> http://devel.bibletime.info/wiki/BuildingBibleTime#Qt_Creator
>
> --Eeli Kaikkonen

I must admit, I didn't know it before, that Qt Creator has the ability
to use CMake build files. Thanks. :) That will probably make the project
files I provided in the last patch useless.

For previous two patches however - I still feel that directly #including
files generated at build time (such as the *.moc files and config.h) is
a bad idea. Those two patches change that in a quite straight-forward
manner.

Jaak Ristioja