[bt-devel] Wiki

Jonathan Marsden jmarsden at fastmail.fm
Thu Apr 16 15:10:43 MST 2009

Greg Hellings wrote:

> Every time I save an edit, I get an error. Now, the edit does get
> committed, but it's sort of disconcerting to see the error messages.

Just to confirm: I see the same thing.  The error is:

   Database error

   A database query syntax error has occurred. This may indicate a bug in
   the software. The last attempted database query was:

       (SQL query hidden)

   from within function "SearchMySQL::update". MySQL returned error "145:
   Table './joachima_btwiki/searchindex' is marked as crashed and should
   be repaired (localhost)".

Looks like one table (searchindex) needs to have a MySQL REPAIR DATABASE
run over it to get rid of this error message.  See
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.1/en/repair-table.html (and back it up
first!).

Jonathan