[bt-devel] Icons and buttons

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Fri Apr 10 15:30:33 MST 2009

Gary Holmlund wrote:

> I agree that the helper makes sense. I was not trying to say otherwise.
> I just wanted to point out that we could use QDialogButtonBox and still
> use our own text.
>
> I will look into changing these.

The new helper function looks fine. I just fine-tuned some strings - you
  seem to like Title Case too much :) I'm not sure about the OK button.
I changed it to OK from Ok to obey the KDE standard. Is it OK? ( :) )

I also added translator comments. They don't seem to work in Qt 4.4 but
they are mentioned in 4.5 QObject::tr() documentation. Comments are more
proper way to give this kind of hint about the meaning. The tr() char*
argument is meant to disambiguate between similar strings in the same
context.

--Eeli Kaikkonen