[bt-devel] Windows SVN Build

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Tue Apr 7 08:19:43 MST 2009

Greg Hellings wrote:

> Have you happened to test the Unicode issues in the current build I
> released? That had, IIRC, been the cause for looking at making char
> equivalent to wchar_t and other such modifications.  I also don't know
> if forcing the /Zc:wchar_t- option into clucene-core will make Lucene
> do strange things for us.

I have added a bug and comment in the Win build page. Please read the
link. This is one of the unicode issues which we must solve. Maybe it
can be solved by defining something (_MT and not _DEBUG) somewhere.

Searching FinPR (which includes non-ascii unicode) crashes. Message:
"File: f:\dd\vctools\crt_bld\self_x86\crt\src\isctype.c Line: 56
Expression: (unsigned)(c+1)<=256" (BTW, it's very "nice" to have an
error message dialog where you can't copy text!) Eelik 18:26, 9 March
2009 (UTC)

     * See
http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/vcgeneral/thread/d57d4078-1fab-44e3-b821-40763b119be0/

--Eeli Kaikkonen