[bt-devel] more linearGradients (and bt_findstrongs.svg)

Jonathan Marsden jmarsden at fastmail.fm
Sun Apr 5 14:50:04 MST 2009

Eeli Kaikkonen wrote:

>> There is also the (related?) mystery of the missing bt_findstrongs.svg.
>
> It's not a mystery at all, it just means that the file doesn't exist :)

OK... so it is looking in my home dir because that is where I started up
BT from, as a last resort?  It would perhaps have been clearer to me if
it had warned about /usr/share/bibletime/icons/bt_findstrongs.svg .

> There are no icons for all possible situations anyways, so this is not
> very important. At some point we should add icons in several places, but
> it can wait now.

Sure.  Is there a list of which icons do not exist (but are in the code)
somewhere, maybe as a Feature Request in that tracker on SF?  Since
someone went to the trouble of adding code in BT to use these icons, it
would be nice to have the actual icons themselves, too :)  Creating new
icons is something a non-programmer could do, too, so this might be a
nice project for someone who cares about BT and has some
artistic/graphics talent (which I definitely do not have!).

Jonathan