[bt-devel] Dylon: Humor

Dylon Edwards integr8e at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 05:07:59 MST 2008

This isn't so much a devel request, but rather something humorous I found
this morning in BT; check out Exodus 23:15, KJV:

15 Thou shalt keep the feast of unleavened bread: (thou shalt eat unleavened
bread seven days, as I commanded thee, in the time appointed of the month
Abib; for in it thou camest out from Egypt: and none shall appear before me
empty:)

> Thou shalt keep the feast of unleavened bread: (
> ...and none shall appear before me empty:)

Have a blessed day!

--
Dylon Edwards
SSWJ - Stay(ing) Strong With Jesus, Always!