[bt-devel] cmake problem

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 00:22:07 MST 2008

UPDATE:

I have the install working on Linux and I've almost got it all sorted
out on OS X.  Everything is coming along nicely, I just need to figure
out exactly where to place the icon files in the OS X application
bundle.  I know I figured it out at some point in the past, but I
can't locate what I did.  I'll submit a patch for testing and so on as
soon as I'm done putting in the OS X stuff.

--Greg