[bt-devel] cmake problem

Eeli Kaikkonen eeli.kaikkonen at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 11:42:30 MST 2008

There surely is something wrong with my build system. This is output
from build-release.sh:

[100%] Built target bibletime
Install the project...
-- Install configuration: "Debugfull"

BibleTime has been installed to /usr/local.
You can run it by typing /usr/local/bin/bibletime.

Notice how it states that configuration is "Debugfull". Nothing is
installed. build-debug does the same.

I have KDE 4.1.1 installed from
deb http://ppa.launchpad.net/kubuntu-members-kde4/ubuntu hardy main
(KDE 4.1 is not available from kubuntu.org.)

cmake is 2.6 and is needed by KDE 4.1.1, installed from the same
location. If that repo is not used the cmake version is 2.4. I did a
massive downgrade to KDE 4.0 but BibleTime requires Qt 4.4 and
apparently we both had it, and because it comes with KDE 4.1 as does
cmake 2.6 I don't see how cmake version could be the problem.

--Eeli