[bt-devel] A couple of spelling mistakes in BT code

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Mon Sep 8 04:52:36 MST 2008

Quoting Thomas Abthorpe <tabthorpe at freebsd.org>:

> You are going to get sick of me spamming this list :-) While I was
> doublechecking some translations I discovered some spelling mistakes.

No we are not. I will commit these when I get home. But maybe these
would be proper for bibletime-translations list? The UI string changes
always affect translations so subscribed translators would see the
changes if these were posted there and the bt-devel readers would
avoid unnecessary traffic. Thanks.

--Eeli