[bt-devel] MacOS Build Status

Eeli Kaikkonen eeli.kaikkonen at gmail.com
Sat Sep 6 01:00:44 MST 2008

Gregory Hellings wrote:

> The g++ version on the Mac has the same behavior. It's version 4.01
> build 5480. However, the flag -pedantic-errors has the same result and
> is enabled in the Makefile in my Bibletime build directory. Is that a
> flag BT added or Cmake? Can it be filtered out?
>
> Greg
It's in the CMakeLists.txt file. Maybe it depends on g++ version, I have
4.2.3. Try adding -Wno-long-long into the  compiler flags ("man g++" was
helpful). Or you can remove -pedantic-errors, it's not useful for you if
you don't commit any c++ code changes to our codebase. If -Wno-long-long
works we probably could add it permanently.

--Eeli