[bt-devel] Which IDE(s) do you use?

Dylon Edwards integr8e at gmail.com
Sat Oct 25 12:31:50 MST 2008

I've been running KDE from trunk the last week or so, hoping to use
KDevelop4 for working on BT; however, I have not been able to
successfully create a new project with it (I can open the New Project
dialog from Projects -> New Project, and provide all the information
it needs, but nothing happens when I click Finish) :P

As such, which, if any, IDE's do you use for developing BT?  I could
use Kate or another text editor, but it would be really nice to have
an IDE that would check for syntax errors as I learn Qt/C++.

--
Dylon Edwards
SSWJ - Stay(ing) Strong With Jesus, Always!