[bt-devel] Bible Time Development - Search Dialog

Martin Gruner mg.pub at gmx.net
Sun Oct 19 10:20:27 MST 2008

Hi Gary.

Great! I trust that you will work in the interest of BibleTime and cooperate
well with the existing team. Therefore I added you to the project and gave you
SVN write access.

Thank you very much for the time and energy you already invested! Looking
forward to your code. :D

God bless,

Martin

Am Sunday 19 October 2008 18:40:11 schrieben Sie: