[bt-devel] Programmers needed?!

Martin Gruner mg.pub at gmx.net
Fri Oct 10 09:42:20 MST 2008

Hi Matthew,

you are more than welcome.

Please take a look in our wiki (http://devel.bibletime.info) to see which
areas currently need help. We are trying to stabilize for a final 1.7 release,
and to gradually remove the KDE dependency from the codebase.

We are especially interested in long-term team members and contributors to the
future of BibleTime.

God bless,

mg

Am Sunday 05 October 2008 04:01:17 schrieben Sie: