[bt-devel] [ bibletime-Feature Requests-1979597 ] A japanese Bible (OT/NT)

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Fri May 30 13:34:46 MST 2008

Feature Requests item #1979597, was opened at 2008-05-30 20:34
Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by mgruner
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350954&aid=1979597&group_id=954

not just the latest update.
Category: Backend / Sword
Group: BibleTime 1.x - accepted

Initial Comment:
Hi,

I'm interested about Japan and there language.  It will be a blessing to have include in BibleTime (and Sword) a complete Japanese Bible.  There's already a Chinese Bible in BibleTime, but not Japanese.
Thanks you!

eklezia at sympatico.ca
<jfp><