[bt-devel] keyboard shortcuts

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Wed May 28 22:46:48 MST 2008

We have to test BibleTime using keyboard only. For the sake of
accessibility and for the power users (almost) every function should be
accessible by keyboard only. With modern standard PC Windows-enabled
keyboards even the RMB menu is accessible with the Menu key. The display
windows may be impossible to use to full capacity.

This is not urgent, many of the shortcuts are handled automatically by
the UI library and I'm not sure if it changes when we throw KDE out. But
after that we should revise all shortcuts and make them work, taking
some wishlist items into account.

  Yours,
	Eeli Kaikkonen (Mr.), Oulu, Finland