[bt-devel] My future

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Mon May 26 08:47:42 MST 2008

I got to know today that I have got a job at Nokia. Some people in the
Crosswire community seemed to hate Nokia because of the employment
policy. I don't like it either but don't see a reason not to work for
that company.

The work will be some kind of harware testing. Maybe some day I can work
with Open Source - I know they have done some internet tablet things
here in Oulu.

I don't know yet how this will affect my commitment to BibleTime or
Sword. I have been working in a different kind of place for several
months now, so maybe the change will be small. Right now I will have
a week or two free time before I start in the new place.

  Yours,
	Eeli Kaikkonen (Mr.), Oulu, Finland