[bt-devel] [ bibletime-Feature Requests-1564083 ] Import Zefania

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Thu May 22 04:34:30 MST 2008

Feature Requests item #1564083, was opened at 2006-09-23 07:27
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by chrislit
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350954&aid=1564083&group_id=954

not just the latest update.
Category: Backend / Sword
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I use MyBible with Zefania-Modules. But as this is only
for Windows I am left without my favorite Bible-Modules
(German-Schlachter2000) when using Linux.

Please, if it is possible, implement some sort of
Import-Funktion for Zefania into BibleTime. Thanks for
your good work. God bless you...

Comment By: Chris Little (chrislit)