[bt-devel] [ bibletime-Bugs-1923821 ] Grave bug, really, missing words in Bible text.

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sat May 10 04:49:02 MST 2008

Bugs item #1923821, was opened at 2008-03-23 21:07
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by mgruner
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100954&aid=1923821&group_id=954

not just the latest update.
>Category: Frontend / Bible display window
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Version: 1.6.5.3.5.7, Gentoo
OS: Linux (i686) release 2.6.18-suspend2-r1
Compiler: Target: i686-pc-linux-gnu

Words that should appear in the bible text are missing depending
on the width of the window in which the text is displayed.  I had
the KJV and SpaRV side by side with the Mag window to the left.
I was looking at 1Cor2:4 and depending on the width of the window,
sometimes the word "preaching" was missing at the end of the first
line of the verse. However, there was a large amount of white space
at the end of the first line indicating perhaps that something
should be there.  By making the window a little larger or smaller
the words wrapped differently and the word "preaching" then appeared.
I've noticed this one other time in a different location also.