[bt-devel] Patch for some minor German spelling issues in bibletime-i18n-1.6.5

Martin Gruner mg.pub at gmx.net
Fri May 9 08:59:15 MST 2008

Hi Ralph,

danke für die Übersetzung. =)

I applied your patch in the old bibletime-i18n.

If you also want to update translations for bibletime 1.7, please see
http://bibletime.info/translation.shtml. This has direct links to web-SVN
where you can check out the de.ts file to translate. Alternatively, you can
check out SVN as well. There is no separate bibletime-i18n package any more
for 1.7.

Regards,

mg

Am Donnerstag, 8. Mai 2008 schrieben Sie: