[bt-devel] Bibletime 1.6.5 crashes

Frank fchimes at tiscali.co.uk
Sat May 3 12:49:02 MST 2008

(Try #2... I sent it originally with another e-mail address that is not
subscribed...  sorry)

On the Kubuntu list, I learned that there was a deb for BT 1.6.5
available in the Mepis repository.  As this has bug-fixes for the 1.6.4
release, I thought I'd try it.  while it does fix the annoying linked
bibles bug, it now crashes when I try to update from the libraries.

I attach the stack-trace, though I don't know how useful it will be.

Kubuntu Gutsy.

--
Blessings

Frank