[bt-devel] Multiple lemmas (OSIS)

Tom Cornell tom.cornell at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 15:37:43 MST 2008

On Tue, Mar 25, 2008 at 2:23 AM, Martin Gruner <mg.pub at gmx.net> wrote:

> Hi Tom,
>
> you can check that in the module's "about" dialog in BibleTime
> (right-click on
> a module and select "about"), or directly in the modules' conf files (in
> mods.d/ in your sword installation directory. Look for SourceType=OSIS.

D'oh! (*smacks head*)

I had to create one of those *.conf files; you'd think I'd have remembered.
Anyway, all of the OSIS Bibles that I have show no changes apart from
additional lemmas showing up in the modified version of BibleTime, in the
case of my module, Tisch and MorphGNT. So as far as I can tell it looks safe
to commit this change.

-Tom