[bt-devel] Not installing docs

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Thu Mar 13 06:11:43 MST 2008

I think there should be a way to compile/install BT without installing
the docs. First, installing the docs takes most of the time when I
recompile BT. Second, as we know, Debian doesn't accept the Howto
because it's not free and other distros should also be able to decide if
they want to include the docs or not.

Would it be possible to have a make target for a basic install which
doesn't include docs? Now BT crashes if I comment the docs out from
CMakeLists. IMO the binary should work without the docs.

  Yours,
	Eeli Kaikkonen (Mr.), Oulu, Finland