[bt-devel] [ bibletime-Bugs-1910348 ] Can't add "additional work" in parallel

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sat Mar 8 22:19:53 MST 2008

Bugs item #1910348, was opened at 2008-03-08 21:19
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100954&aid=1910348&group_id=954

not just the latest update.
Category: Frontend / Bible display window
Group: new bug

Initial Comment:
I began using BT (I'm not sure what version) under Ubuntu and Xubuntu 7.04 with no problems. But I recently installed Xubuntu 8.04 Alpha 5, BT 1.6.4 and I can't open anything in parallel. When I click on the "Select an additional work" button, a new "Select a work" button appears, but the text in the window doesn't change. The display simply shows the text of the original work that I opened. When I click the new "Select a work" button and try to change the work, nothing happens. When I click the original "Select a work" button, the window of that work closes.

I'm not sure what other info is needed, but I have the following BT and dependencies installed under Synaptic: bibletime (1.6.4.dfsg-0ubuntu3), kdelibs4c2a (4:.3.5.9-0ubuntu1), libqt3-mt (3:3.3.8-b-0ubuntu1), libsword6 (1.5.9-6ubuntu1).