[bt-devel] [ bibletime-Bugs-1981289 ] Hotkey settings are not obeyed

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Tue Jun 24 09:13:27 MST 2008

Bugs item #1981289, was opened at 2008-06-01 14:21
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by mgruner
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100954&aid=1981289&group_id=954

not just the latest update.
Category: General
Group: new bug

Initial Comment:
I've tried to change the keyboard shortcut for "Search in open works" to ctrl-f, but the change has no effect: ctrl-f opens the "find" dialog instead, and the next time I open the settings window, it is back to the default ctrl-o. There is no warning, e.g. saying that "this key is reserved, hardcoded, whatever".

Also, ctrl-L opens the "Search in open works" dialog, although this is not listed anywhere.