[bt-devel] [ bibletime-Bugs-2001688 ] Reproducable bug

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Tue Jun 24 09:06:52 MST 2008

Bugs item #2001688, was opened at 2008-06-24 14:10
Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by mgruner
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100954&aid=2001688&group_id=954

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
When sending a bug report within BibleTime software i get -

Unable to send the bug report.
Please submit a bug report manually...
See http://bugs.kde.org/ for instructions.
Server said: "553 sorry, your sender is not liked (#5.7.1)"

(Is this a bug in itself)?

Software used..........

Kubuntu (KDE 3.5)
Bibletime 1.6.4

When selecting 'Use linebreaks after each verse', bibletime crashes and KDE throws up the error mesage ' Signal 11 (SigSegv).

When Bibletime is restarted the previous bible text on the screen is missing (though the bible selection pane on the left is ok), and i have to reselect a bible to get back to where i was studying.

This bug occurs again when 'use linebreaks after each verse is deselected', meaning the program crashes and again, the text is lost.

Hope this helps

Regards Barry

Comment By: Eeli Kaikkonen (eelik)