[bt-devel] Form

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Wed Jun 11 22:19:07 MST 2008

On Wed, 11 Jun 2008, Jean-Francois Paquin wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I want to know more about the BibleTime team.
> Can you answer these questions? Don't be shy.
>
> [1] What is your full name?
> [2] You live in which country? And city?
> [3] What is your age?
> [4] What you do in life?
> [5] For which society or school?
> [6] Which distribution of Linux you have?
> [7] What type of computer you have?

Full name, city and country can be seen in the footer below. With
careful analyzis someone could also conclude that I'm still a student,
which is only partly true. Currently I work for Nokia doing some
testing. I'm too shy to answer [3] except that too much over 30. I have
no family except the parental one.

I have a quite old desktop machine with Kubuntu. I will probably buy a
new laptop soon. If all goes well, BibleTime will be cross-platform soon
and I'm still developing it. Then I will consider buying a used or
even new Mac. Eeepc would also be nice but I haven't seen them in stock
yet.

I have been using linux for about 10 years now. I have always been a
hacker type though I didn't even have my own computer until about 8
years ago. I have used mostly Red Had and some variants, Debian and now
Kubuntu. I have also Windows 2000 installed but don't use it much.

  Yours,
	Eeli Kaikkonen (Mr.), Oulu, Finland