[bt-devel] help building bibletime-1.7.alpha2 from source

Daniel Owens dhowens at pmbx.net
Wed Jun 11 19:57:45 MST 2008

Using Mandriva 2008.1 with the required packages installed and sword
1.5.11 installed from source, I tried to build BibleTime 1.7. This is
what I got:

bash-3.2$ ./build-debug.sh
sh: line 1: 17632 Aborted                 uname -p 2>&1
-- Check for working C compiler: /usr/bin/gcc
-- Check for working C compiler: /usr/bin/gcc -- works
-- Check size of void*
-- Check size of void* - done
-- Looking for Q_WS_X11
-- Looking for Q_WS_X11 - found
-- Looking for Q_WS_WIN
-- Looking for Q_WS_WIN - not found.
-- Looking for Q_WS_QWS
-- Looking for Q_WS_QWS - not found.
-- Looking for Q_WS_MAC
-- Looking for Q_WS_MAC - not found.
-- Found Qt-Version 4.3.4
-- Looking for _POSIX_TIMERS
-- Looking for _POSIX_TIMERS - found
CMake Error: ERROR: cmake/modules/FindKDE4Internal.cmake not found in
/home/dowens/.kde4/share/apps;/opt/kde4/share/apps
-- Configuring done

As best as I can tell the script doesn't find some CMake configuration
file in my kde4 directory. I have kde3 installed as my main desktop; I
use kde4 when I have the itch to test it out. Does anyone have any
pointers for gettign it to work?

Daniel

--
PMBX license 1502