[bt-devel] BibleTime 1.7.alpha1 released

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 11:27:55 MST 2008

Martin,

I completely understand.  It was clear from the setup of
CMakeLists.txt that you weren't aiming for full cross-platform
portability.  It's more of a testament to your good design and the
good, hard work of the people at both Trolltech and KDE that the
system built with on the most minimal of issues.  The only one,
really, is the misplacement of the shared resources directory (which
might actually be avoidable when it installs into its normal location
in /usr/local/bin and the shared stuff is in there also, not sure
about that yet).  The patch was mainly because I had to go through and
find all my changes again and make them by hand when I rebuilt it this
past time.  Now myself, or anyone else, has a stronger point from
which to start when they want to make the changes in the future.

I look forward to seeing the work once it's moved off of KDE4 (and
also getting those couple of gigs worth of libraries and headers off
of my system. :)

--Greg