[bt-devel] BibleTime 1.7.alpha1 released

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Tue Jan 15 05:13:52 MST 2008

On Tue, 15 Jan 2008, Greg Hellings wrote:
> image"-image.  Does someone have a commercial/robust means of
> converting either the .svg or a .jpg of this into a good, valid and
> complete .icns file?  If so, contact me off-list so I can get it
> working.

jpg is lossy format, not very good for this purpose. I put some pics in
http://iki.fi/eelik/linux/pics, gif, png and tiff. Gimp couldn't export
to icns. These three formats are common, maybe you can use them to
create the icns.

> I don't have Linux at my fingertips anymore to check and see if it is
> a Mac-only problem or not.  You'll have to get someone else to look
> into that.

I meant that "I have to check" :)

  Yours,
	Eeli Kaikkonen (Mr.), Oulu, Finland