[bt-devel] BibleTime 1.7.alpha1 released

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Mon Jan 14 02:45:32 MST 2008

On Sun, 13 Jan 2008, David (Mailing List & Spam Address) wrote:
> Does the --debug option work in the alpha? I ask so I can pull the html and
> make changes to the CSS as needed

Yes, debugging is of course an important part of a test release and we
took care of that (it didn't work for a while but should work now).
Another important option is --ignore-session. If the program crashes
this might help to relaunch it without the specific situation which
causes the crash. Removing the config files is also possible.

  Yours,
	Eeli Kaikkonen (Mr.), Oulu, Finland