[bt-devel] BibleTime 1.7.alpha1 released

jdc jdc.email at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 21:56:50 MST 2008

I'm getting this error.  Can anyone help.  Thanks, Jim

#> ./build-debug.sh
Re-run cmake no build system arguments
-- Check for working C compiler: /usr/bin/gcc
-- Check for working C compiler: /usr/bin/gcc -- works
-- Check size of void*
-- Check size of void* - done
-- Looking for Q_WS_X11
-- Looking for Q_WS_X11 - found
-- Looking for Q_WS_WIN
-- Looking for Q_WS_WIN - not found.
-- Looking for Q_WS_QWS
-- Looking for Q_WS_QWS - not found.
-- Looking for Q_WS_MAC
-- Looking for Q_WS_MAC - not found.
-- Found Qt-Version 4.3.3
-- Looking for _POSIX_TIMERS
-- Looking for _POSIX_TIMERS - found
CMake Error: ERROR: cmake/modules/FindKDE4Internal.cmake not found in
/home/family/.kde4/share/apps;/usr/share/apps;/usr/share/kde4/apps
-- Configuring done

I have a bunch of KDE4 packages installed.
I cannot find FindKDE4Internal.cmake anywhere on my system

Suse 10.3

libkde4-4.0-2.2

cmake-2.4.7+2.4.8RC9-2.1
automake-1.10-46