[bt-devel] BibleTime 1.7.alpha1 released

Joachim Ansorg nospam+bt-devel at joachim-ansorg.de
Sat Jan 12 12:02:00 MST 2008

Hey guys,
today I finally installed KDE 4.0. I don't like the desktop but I think I like
the applications. KDE 4 runs faster in comparision with 3.5.x - very nice.

I also had a look at the preview of BibleTime 1.7.
Very well done! I especially like the different grouping styles of the
bookshelf - very useful.

I think you all are on the right way with version 1.7.

Thanks for doing the KDE 4 version,
Joachim