[bt-devel] important: major changes in SVN

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Fri Jan 4 04:29:50 MST 2008

On Fri, 4 Jan 2008, Martin Gruner wrote:

> Right. Will that be ok?
>
> mg
>
> Am Freitag, 4. Januar 2008 schrieb David (Mailing List & Spam Address):
> > On Thursday 03 January 2008 07:23:33 am Martin Gruner wrote:
> > > Hi David,
> > >
> > > just open a Bible, and select "Save chapter as HTML" from the popup menu.
> > > Then you can play with the html sources.

> > I take it I need to be using SVN for this?

Though I would use the "Raw HTML" option which saves the exact html
of the display and which did come with --debug option. It just
disappeared when the MainWindow was ported from KDE to Qt-only because
the command line options are not parsed any more (--ignore-session,
too). Maybe we should use KCmdLineArgs until we can use QApplication.

  Yours,
	Eeli Kaikkonen (Mr.), Oulu, Finland