[bt-devel] CDATA in html files/displays

Martin Gruner mg.pub at gmx.net
Sat Feb 9 09:15:25 MST 2008

Hi Eeli,

I use the 4.0.1 packages, and the problem does not show here. Can you please
try to first remove all KDE4-devel stuff from your system (packages and
self-compiled), and then reinstall the packages? Maybe something got
confused. You should also try to "make clean" and clean up ccache, in case
you use it.

HTH,

mg