[bt-devel] [bibletime-cvs] Using Strongs (Hebrew or Greek)

Martin Gruner mg.pub at gmx.net
Wed Feb 6 10:31:30 MST 2008

Hi Chris,

bt-devel at crosswire.org is the correct adress.

Well, if you hover with the mouse over a certain word in a bible with strong's
markup, you'll see the number in the little mag window. In the configuration
dialog, under "desk" -> "standard works" you can configure which module
(StrongsGreek, for example) is used to give information about that strong's
number in the mag window.

To search for a given strong's number, type the number prefixed with 'strong:'
in the search dialog. There is a button 'help' in the search dialog which
explains this process in detail.

HTH, mg