[bt-devel] [ bibletime-Bugs-1885156 ] BibleTime crashes when pressing option button

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sat Feb 2 06:03:11 MST 2008

Bugs item #1885156, was opened at 2008-02-02 11:51
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by eelik
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100954&aid=1885156&group_id=954

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Button "Revenir à la ligne après chaque verset", which certainly maps to "New line after each verse".

Reproducible: each time I try to press this button, the software crashes.

Comment By: Eeli Kaikkonen (eelik)